About Us Find out what makes us the right place to buy your next vehicle.

Macarthur Automotive was established in 2002 when Peter Warren Automotive Holdings purchased the Mercedes-Benz Macarthur dealership located in Campbelltown. In 2005, Ford Campbelltown and Ford Camden were also added to the group. Later in 2007, additional brands such as Jeep, Chrysler and Kia were acquired, which established a firm stake in the ground for the company. In the following year, Camden Ford moved into a brand new facility in Narellan and began trading as Macarthur Ford Narellan.

Today, Macarthur Automotive spans across 2 convenient South West Sydney locations at Narellan and Campbelltown and represents over 10 of the world’s best car brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Jeep, Ford, Honda, Kia, Suzuki and Renault. The company also has a dedicated used car dealership in Macarthur Automotive Direct that features quality used cars of all makes and models at affordable prices.

Macarthur Automotive is not your regular run of the mill car dealership. Our staff lives and breathes Macarthur country and are truly dedicated to the community and its people. Its roots of integrity run deep, and it is proudly a local business that engages with relationship, trust and exemplary customer service at its core. Besides its well-equipped and modern showrooms and service centres, you will find highly trained, friendly and knowledgeable staff that are simply proud to represent the Macarthur Automotive brand.

For a unique selection of new, demonstrator or used cars and a range of automotive services including vehicle servicing, finance and insurance, trade-ins or parts and accessories, we invite you to visit our Macarthur Automotive showrooms located in Narellan and Campbelltown and speak to one of our friendly team members.

Macarthur Automotive proudly Supporting Mater Dei in 2021



Proudly Supporting Mater Dei in 2021
ESTABLISHED 1958 Our History Family-owned & community focused since 1958.
Macarthur Automotive
LeftRight
Peter Warren Automotive was founded in 1958 and is the namesake of the visionary who started his automotive business by operating a small used car yard located next to Liverpool Railway Station with all but just three pre-owned cars in stock. In the following year, Peter Warren was granted a Volkswagen franchise which the company went on to operate until 1966.
In March 1966, the company continued its rapid growth through the acquisition of a Ford franchise in Fairfield, followed by a second Ford franchise in as many months located in Liverpool.
In 1979, Peter Warren made the bold but visionary decision to purchase 10 acres of land at Warwick Farm where it continues to operate from to this day. Now spanning across 22 acres in size, the site is not only the headquarters for the entire group but home to 17 franchises and one of the largest parts distribution centres in Sydney.
The 1980s were a decade of milestones after another for the company. In 1981, Peter Warren was granted South West Sydney's first Mercedes-Benz franchise in Fairfield. In that same year, the company purchased the iconic glass house from Sydney's Luna Park and had it reassembled at Warwick Farm to create Le Pavilion Café, where it continues to serve customers today. In 1987, Peter Warren acquired the Toyota dealership. In the following year, a replica Sydney Harbour Bridge was erected at the entrance of the estate, which has become one of South West Sydney's most recognisable landmarks. The acquisition of Trio Ford in Southport in 1989 saw the company expand into Queensland, creating what grew into the Sunshine Automotive Group.
In 1996, Concourse Cars which was located in Liverpool was acquired, hauling in brands such as Volvo, Honda, Renault and Kia into the family.
The turn of the millennium saw the establishment of the Macarthur Automotive division with the purchase of Mercedes-Benz Macarthur located in Campbelltown in 2002. In 2005, Ford Campbelltown and Ford Camden were also added to the group. Later in 2007, additional brands such as Jeep, Chrysler and Kia were acquired, which established a firm stake in the ground for the company. In the following year, Camden Ford moved into a brand new facility in Narellan and began trading as Macarthur Ford Narellan.
The 2010s where a decade of significant expansion. In 2011, Macarthur Automotive expanded further with the Jaguar Land Rover franchise located in Narellan joining the group. 2015 saw the creation of North Shore Automotive through the acquisition of 2 Mercedes-Benz dealerships located in the enviable locations of Mosman and Chatswood. In the same year, the group completed its acquisition of Bathurst Toyota and Volkswagen by expanding into regional NSW. In 2016, Peter Warren continued to develop its presence in Sydney's North Shore by forming Sydney North Shore Automotive and catapulting the Ford brand in Sydney's North Shore. The expansion into Queensland and Northern NSW continued in 2017 with the introduction of the James Frizelle Automotive Group into the business. The company was subsequently rebranded as Frizelle Sunshine Automotive Group. In 2018, Jaguar Land Rover and Mercedes-Benz Macarthur were moved into their state of the art premises in Campbelltown.
Opposite Lock joins the Peter Warren Automotive group with the new 4x4 accessories store located at the Warwick Farm site.